The National Desktop and Notebook Agreement (NDNA) framework
Gaia Technologies, in partnership with Acer®, are members of the National Desktop and Notebook Agreement (NDNA) framework, allowing us to deliver our exceptional levels of quality and service to all Consortia-affiliated Universities and Colleges. The NDNA agreement allows Gaia to supply a variety of Acer hardware, to both students and institutions, at very competitive prices.
Under the terms of the agreement Gaia Technologies is able to supply items detailed in the following groups:
Our products and services are available to all Consortia-affiliated Universities and Colleges of Higher and Further Education (including staff and students), together with the Research Council, in all six of the regional Consortia:
- NEUPC – North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium
- LUPC – London Universities Purchasing Consortium
- SUPC – Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
- NWUPC – North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium
- HEPCW – Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales
- APUC – Scotland – Advanced Procurement for Universities & Colleges
Gaia Technologies has a wide range of value add services ranging from additional warranties and equipment to a fully managed service contracts for your entire institute. Gaia Technologies supplies education institutions in the UK and Europe with high quality hardware, software, custom 3D software & hardware solutions and fully managed services.
Our in-place sales, support and customer care infrastructure makes Gaia an ideal solutions partner for your institution’s needs.